Alright Alright... enought with the Youtube!!! Now That I finish my exams....

Friday, August 14, 2009

eat-slack-study-work-sleep-eat-slack-study-work-sleep-eat-slack-study-work-sleep-eat-slack-study-work-sleep-
and its already AUGUST 2009
holy SMOK!

So... semester 2 @ Inti..... how is it?.....

it is.... LEGEND.....wait for it...... DARY!!!!!!

I'm already missing my college buddies though I just finished exam like 2 hours ago

Let's see.... among the highlights of my 2nd semester....

named MCP
Gala Dinner
Almost life taking accident
bought lingerie for my friend
met the President of my Uni
met visiting students from US and clubbed with them
gained A LOT of friends
managed to pull off the super-pervert but still likable friend, unlike someone
fucking hated Anthro... and gotten no mercy from it for Finals... FUCK YOU!


~it was rather a fun 3.2 months..... that's all for now.... wanna crash!

No comments:

 

Archives