Paid tax and finally opned my Maybank savings account

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Fuck Maybank!!!!
the only reason I opened it is because it provides the convenience when I want to bank in my cheque.

The melayu there work so damn fucking slow!!! don't call me racist! cause all Malays what at the counter!.... celaka betul... I sempat take a number, waited for 10 mins! then cycled to MBSA pay tax, come back, buy soya bean and went back in.... and that still had to wait another 10 minutes. OMG! WTF! babi Maybank! you guys should change the tiger symbol to a snail symbol! gosh! but glad I opened it already as last year I was denied...thanks to my fucking MyKad which actually had no problems. Damn Maybank staffs.

I burned the counter gal when she ask me:
Sudah lama ke duduk sini (as in have you live here long?)
I answered without realizing: ya... dah lama I duduk sini.. since 5004.. i siap boleh pigi bayar tax lagi and come back and still its not my turn!
the Teller: tak tak... you dah lama ke tinggal kat KK?
Daniel: o sorry I ingat you tanya benda lain.... ya.... 10 tahun

btw, yes... I did cycled.... no car kan...and no more that someone who can drive me around to do my errands. I look like a old skul small boy or a postman.... damn.... macam tu pun ada....

Photobucket

1 comment:

Shuuu said...

seriously fuck maybank, I went in there to open an account 2 years ago, but when I went there they say system down, and everytime i went back there to check, almost a week i went every other day, and still system down, so I gave up and open at Public bank instead.

 

Archives