Hate Flashbacks

Monday, September 07, 2009

It hurts..... boo hoo!!! tak suka....

I saw a couple holding hands at Summit just now...young couple. It was at the opposite side of the escalator.

Of all time my sight took me back to the time where you corrected how I should hold your hand. I blushed.
Photobucket
It was ages since I blushed. Guess it was cause it happened at the escalators, that's why memoirs started flashing. Thought it would stop there but it went further...to the time we were at the classy mall walking around like we owned the place. You put my arms around yours. My heart sank. Never did I felt that before in any courtship my whole life. I thought it was perfectly imperfect. It didn't have to sail like the rest. Two moons I had with you were short,sweet and awesome.

All those flashed in the space of 10 seconds...as I reached the end of the escalator. I snapped out of it. Emo...but happy that you were part of my life. You were the best :D

No comments:

 

Archives