DiGi iPhone 4SURE I DO 1ST

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The irony of doing this post is that I'm doing this particular blog post last. *brain dead* What am I gonna do FIRST when I get the iPhone 4s?

4SURE my first text is to the most special one
4SURE I call my loved one
4SURE I twit about it via the Twitter App
4SURE I upload photos on Facebook via DiGi's fastest 3G network. Now that iPhone4S supports up to 14.4 Mbps. Lightning!!!!
4SURE I blog about how super cool DiGi is giving me a nice phone
4SURE I tell about my friends about how affordable to get iPhone4S with DiGi
4SURE I will flirt with Siri.... rofl?
4SURE I will make a 1080p video
4SURE showoff to my friends
4SURE I'll get accessories for it
4SURE I will charge the battery
4SURE I will hug it
4SURE I will not let it go


What I do first with the iPhone4S is not important, what's 4SURE is that I'll love DiGi more when they give me the iPhone.



Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

 

Archives