DiGi iPhone 4SURE SIRI ANSWERS

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

One was there since my first love in High school... always there when I needed it to work....to call my loved one.. Over 4 years it made my love life ever strong.... though it shattered anyways... Damn bitches... ROFL!

But DiGi was always there, even promise to cuddle my iPhone 4 for 2 years...That was short-lived as DiGi explored to greater heights for my love.... Then it revisited the Great Apple Tree to find a better catalyst for its powers. Hence, Siri was given to DiGi and........
Photobucket
It gave birth to the ever powerful iPhone4S that was powered by the Yellow Sun.... Granting greater access to knowledge and the coverage of the Yellow Sun


As DiGi lets me make my call
     Siri makes me RULE among all
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

 

Archives