Addicted to Blogspot!

Saturday, August 12, 2006

I can't believe I'm actually reading my friends blog because I usually don't do all this. But this friend has a blog that just pulls me into it....lots of complains this person has. haha *she's my blogging GURU* thanks wei...still owe you one

Being a blogger, since April 2006...it's been fast since I blogged 20+ post....wahahaha...*stupid bragging*.

By the way, today I totally forgot about my dental appointment and got scolded by the orthodontist in a later appointment on the same day...Stupid doctor....I was only late once ALRIGHT!!!

Haha..I change my rubberbands color because of someone...do come see my teeth...keke...

its late...gotta sleep and get up to study/practice accounting because trial exam is on Monday...:'(
nitez...keke

1 comment:

Asstounding kukubird said...

dotsandstripes: because of you la I cant live without my blog now...friendster is no fun d la...keke

 

Archives