Sound that sooths the Heart...

Monday, August 14, 2006

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Finally I got it!!!...it's in my hands....the Nokia 6233 !!!....

But first of all, I really wanna say that I still miss my old phone....don't know where it'll land up...feeling sad about though(guess I'm to sentimental with what I LOVE!!!)

But this new phone is so the very cool lor....It's also the first time me having a black phone.
First was the Nokia 3310 (dark blue) and Nokia 3650 (dark blue).

I so didn't brag my new phone in college...from 1-10 of bragging level...I will give myself...hmmmm....4...damn it's bad enough! keke


My dear Blogging GURU....when are you getting your new phone? then we can together brag..haha...damn I'm evil.

L-O-V-E my new phone!
M-I-S-S my old phone...

what dilemma...

No comments:

 

Archives