!~>*Motorola & Waffle*<~!

Monday, August 07, 2006

Things really get more obvious & common when I really start to like it. Today was a good example where my new found favorite is a common share of the environment I'm in. Am I the outdated one or is it the "in thing"?


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(early that morning with Izzat's cap...look fat right? It's because of my big shirt actually =p)

First was the waffle I've crazily craze during lunch time but it took me ages to get it as I waited for it. Then as I go to Mandy, my dear friends accidentally ordered an extra mushroom rice and I "had" to eat it. So my waffle was taken back along with me to college & I ate it in class. Then I saw my classmate eating waffle also. Syah was saying "other people are crazy for it huh"

Then later in the day I was telling friends that I'm intrigued with the Motorola Razr, and when I was at the library in the evening....There's 3 people within a 3 meter square area holding the same phone; holding it (call or play...doesn't matter)

I'm like...DAMN IT, it just have to spoil my dream, but I got another phone in target but I'll leave as a secret...mua ha ha.

I hope this common interest really stops because it's just gets more weird by the day.

No comments:

 

Archives