Randomly Life...

Sunday, August 20, 2006

Watching Chloe in Smallville writing for the Torch is so cool...with her skill of finding anything and writing anything. Not long after that, I find myself in the college editorial board and I'm loving my job as much as Chloe enjoys hers.

Yes I have issues with the editors sometimes but we do get along on professional work compared to some other President that goes M.I.A. I love writing for the college magazine...I'm fully committed I can say though it's hard!!! Glad to have you as Editor wei(its been a pleasure and stress working with you)...you know who you are la. Friends in Random are so random, I even get to know more nice people like my blogging sifu (Darn...Your post is so touching today!)

College life has been fun, playing video call with Izzat is fun because we both have 3G...haha
ain't that cool? Exams are near and presentations are nearer...I'm so busy but I'm kinda loving the stress sometimes, it helps me not to think about crappy stuffs...
It's getting late and DAMN IT!!! ARSENAL DRAW!!!!! aiyo....so sad la.....wanna cry myself to sleep la...nitez readers

No comments:

 

Archives