FEATURE Entry: *Kayal Layak*

Friday, August 04, 2006

Yes, this gal is qualified to be on my feature entry for this month (though I know it's early of the month still).

Hmmm, I'll start of with the bright side of this gal...
She's a gal who can be a lawyer someday, we "bertikam lidah" a lot almost everyday until that I'll feel that my day isn't complete if I haven't argue with her. As what people say, "defense is the best offence"...this gal her really know how to defend what she believes in. She also remember her mother land so much...she comes to college barefoot before (I've seen people lying down to protest but walking around barefoot?hmm...must be effects of the petrol price hike)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(that ain't drinking...that's called straw indulging)


She has a sidekick next to her, some super blur gal who loves cucumber. They get along so well with their fashion style at some point.

Though she lack the command of Bahasa Malaysia and "malu" to play bowling, she's still the gal who you won't find bored in any situation. But she'll play soon...haha

What else about this cili padi? cheerleader captain along Sarah Tan where their main mission is to train newbies as the college's marketing director is SO into this cheerleading.

The best part is, I GOT HER INTO a study group. Though we didn't really do a lot but I hope there's a lot more we can achieve out of it.

There' you go people, miss fish hook (mata kail)...oops, that was first how I remember to pronounce her name. She's a gal that rocks...She a must if there's ecstasy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL...fascinating how i qualified to be in the featured entry of your blog this month!

Interesting observations there...its kinda like an extended friendster testimonial don't cha think? And the best part is no one else is gonna get everything mentioned..well...maybe my sidekick...lolz!

U can expect YOUR suprise some time soon k...wait for...bulan purnama ;)

Kay

P.s. thx for takin dat pic btw...

Anonymous said...

LoLz!!! dude, he ain't a cucumber kay..a**hole..ps, we ain't each otherz sidekicks, we have our very own nick based on wat we wear most often.....LoLz! newayz, i ain't blur k, i jz dun pay attention to wat u two talk about...cuz i aint like u-eavesdropper......haha...chiaoz!

Asstounding kukubird said...

the one and only: readin this again 3months later really brings laughter...looking back at how I was...haha...and what I think about you...everyday i wake up thanking God that I have you...


sidekick:i dont eavesdrop k...people talk loud this days...keke. anyways i'm not the one good at it...you should compare me with the person who commented before you...haha

 

Archives