Toy Boy?

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Why is it someone must touch me in college everyday? To make things worst, I'm also hit my many people...even being nicknamed the Flubber.

During the first semester it wasn't bad because only my classmate lay their hands on me. But now...IT'S GETTING OUT OF HAND...everyone in college just has to touch or whack me...even LECTURERS....

I can say I certify myself as those Hasbro soft toys you people find in Toys R US where the "try me" sticker is stick all over me.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

not only physical trauma I go through but even mental trauma as SEGi is really full of half shitty people who don't know how to care about people's feelings. Damn it I know you people are "professional", good and all but don't you think those so called good side of you people has just taken up space for your humane self?

You all are animal you don't even know of...


By the way...having a 3G phone is so cool although I don't have the front camera...haha...I spend my credit video calling my friend to know where he is...DAMN its super cool. It really hard to find days like this where REAL friends can really take my mind off things.

New friends are the best where they get to know who we really are...can't believe that my poems still can melt a person's heart despite the age.

What I really feel about life at this very point?
It's a funny life...love my friends who entertain me....you all are the bestie(S)

2 comments:

Uthaya Sankar SB said...

Err ... before you get too carried away ... "toy boy" refers to an attractive young man being kept as a lover by another person, by an older person, that's the crucial thing: the older person is keeping the younger man as that person's "toy boy". ... Is that what's happening to you in SEGi College?

Asstounding kukubird said...

Uthaya: sort of

dotsandstripes: can i be your soft toy...keke...

 

Archives