Feet Size 7, Heart Size 10, Face Age 12

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Finally I got fed up with my mom's nagging and got a haircut. It's so short now that I look so much younger now that I'm stil nicknamed the Underage. Can't believe it...I'm 18 soon....not so soon though but soon!!!

Last month I got a friend's mom saying that I look like a 12 years old but it's a common age people say I'll be (especially when they look at the photo in my nametag...haha). I even got 15 & 16 years old. crap....

Well, at least I look young!!! (can still tackle high school gals!!!!pedofilic....) but it's hard to date elder gals...sad part wei... take a look at the photo below...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(look so lala...haha,compare this photo with my other photos...keke)

And recently, my friend's dad saw me...guess what??? I do look like 18 according to him but...he said I look sweet....lord....keke...I have that clean image!!! Thats actually good... I do give adults good first impressions.

No comments:

 

Archives