A book not to be read....

Sunday, August 06, 2006

(Typed with my sub-concious mind)

Can't believe I said the wrong things today...
I wonder how am I to face the next few days in life?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(Lost soul)

I'm starting to really see myself as a lost soul on Earth, neglected by wanted and disturbed by the unwanted. Everyday in life I start my day by putting a mask (especially days at college) because I have to please both friends and people I secretly hate deep in me somewhere.

I believe that I put more knives at peoples back compared to what I have behind me.
Why do I do that? to please the parties I mix with who contradicts at some part of life.

By the way, my health check results came up good!!! It's only that my uric acid is a little high and that I'm slightly overweight.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
(my ultrasound picture.. )


You readers will think I'm an insecure person...well I'm starting to think I actually am.
Playing Jekyl & Hyde really gets me going in life and I actually enjoyed some....but not tonight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why wear a mask...then divulge... that jus defies its purpose...or was that intentional..

 

Archives